APHRODITE SEQUIN JUMPSUIT - AMETHYST
Availability: In stock
Brand: Rosa Bloom
HOW IT FITS
• STRETCH: stretchy organic cotton hugs and contours your body, at the same time as providing comfort and freedom of movement. The sequins will streamline your curves, making this style flattering on all body shapes
• BRA-FRIENDLY: there are 2 buttons at the V-neck, wear them closed for a higher neckline giving more bust coverage, or open for a plunging neckline. There are also 2 buttons at the back, which can be closed to conceal your bra strap, or worn open to give a deeper V if you are not wearing a bra (Our model is wearing all buttons open)
• NO ITCHY SEQUINS: We promise our sequins don't itch! The soft fabric and cotton thread is smooth and comfortable against your skin. It’s partywear that feels like loungewear
This style fits true to size.
Our model Geneve is wearing size XL. Her top half is UK 14 (US 10) and bottom half UK 18 (US 14). Her height is 5’9” (176cm) bust 38" (97cm) waist 32" (81cm) hip 47” (120cm)
For more sizing info, click here:
"My favourite thing about this sequin jumpsuit? It gives maximum effect with minimum effort. I am pretty lazy when it comes to planning outfits, and this jumpsuit really appeals to my love of easy dressing! You just pull it on and you’re ready to go. It also attracts a LOT of attention – just wait ‘till you walk down the street in it!”
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
"It's better than I ever imagined! The jumpsuit feels like it was made for me, and fits in all the right places. An absolutely show-stopping look!" - Hayley
• Hand-stitched sequins
• Stretch jersey fabric: 95% organic cotton 5% spandex
• Deep V neckline and back
• Short cap sleeves
• Slightly cropped leg
• Panelled construction for a flattering fit
Amethyst is a dreamboat of a colour. This colour’s sublime pastel tones are made up of a mix of three different sequin colours. Soft rose, lilac, and cornflower blue hues are complimented by a popping pink base fabric. You get a gold star for being keen-eyed if you recognise this colour, as it’s returning this year for the first time since its debut in our 2017 collection.
Love this colour? See all the other styles we do in Amethyst HERE.
This all-in-one outfit needs very little styling. At festivals, you can wear this sequin jumpsuit with a pair of comfy trainers (that’s sneakers for our friends across the pond) for laid-back style. For special occasions, you will look killer pairing it with a chunky block-heel sandal in a bold colour.
MEET THE MAKER
Our clothes are made with a slow fashion ethos. Everything is designed by Rosa in her studio in Cornwall, UK, and made by a female-led family business in Bali, Indonesia. Rosa has been working closely with Annie and her team in Bali since 2010. Every sequin is hand-stitched by a skilled artisan, and each piece comes with a tag showing the name of the maker.
£4 Standard (3-5 working days)
£7 Express (2-3 working days)
FREE on orders over £150
€15 Express (2-4 business days)
FREE on orders over €200
$18 Express (3-5 working days)
FREE on orders over $200
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND:
$35 Express (4-6 business days)
FREE on orders over $400
REST OF WORLD:
We ship to over 240 countries.
GBP 18 Express (3-7 business days)
FREE on orders over GBP 200
More delivery info HERE
Free returns for exchanges within the UK. Flat rate pre-paid shipping of £5 for returns where a refund is required. Easy pre-paid returns from overseas. Items can be returned for a refund when they are sent back unworn and with all tags still attached, within 28 days of the date your order was dispatched to you, so long as you adhere to our RETURNS POLICY.
More returns info HERE