We are looking for a highly organised, warm and friendly person to take on a key role in our small team.
Rosa Bloom is a vibrant independent fashion label with a global cult following. Specialising in ethically made, sequin-covered garments, the brand has a strong and growing community of loyal customers. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to take on a vital role in our small team.
You will love this job if you are:
- Excited at the prospect of taking on a key role within a small business and a tight-knit team
- Someone who embraces responsibility, and enjoys the opportunity to take ownership of your job role
- Competent at learning and carefully following systems and processes
- Able to identify when new processes and systems might be needed, and to independently develop and implement them in an efficient way
- Methodical and organised
- A natural communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, able to confidently engage with everyone and anyone who crosses your path
- Compassionate, open-minded, empathetic, and patient
- Someone who will take pride and satisfaction in delivering a high level of personalised customer service, through developing strong product knowledge and building a rapport with customers.
- A fan of Rosa Bloom clothing!
- You will be in charge of providing exceptional customer service as the first point of contact for customers, via email, phone, and social media
- Responding to all customer enquiries and problem-solving any issues
- All aspects of fulfillment for online shop orders (admin, picking & packing, booking and managing shipping services) as well as processing all customer returns, refunds, and exchanges
- Day-to-day studio management such as stock control, monitoring and ordering of packing supplies and stationery, and general admin tasks
- Keeping the studio space and stockroom clean, tidy, and organized, ensuring all stock is stored correctly and efficiently
- Receiving, unpacking, and stocktaking incoming shipments of stock, and assisting with quality control
- Using fashion production software for inventory management
- Management of sample loaning
- Some HR tasks including tracking holiday / sickness / days in lieu, and keeping the shared team diary up-to-date
- Filing receipts and invoices and liaising with company Bookkeeper / Accountants
- Admin assistance for photoshoots and castings
- Ad hoc assistance to other team members (including but not limited to: social media, website, SEO, and general admin tasks)
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THIS ROLE
- Essential: 1+ years in a customer service role
- Exceptional organisational skills and a detail-oriented approach
- A sunny disposition and positive attitude
- A variety of IT skills (Excel, Shopify, plus previous experience of using inventory management software/systems would be highly beneficial)
- Excellent time-management, and ability to work under pressure & prioritise effectively to carry out multiple tasks accurately and on time
- A good memory
- A positive, problem-solving outlook
- Willingness to be adaptable to the constantly changing needs of a busy small business
- An entrepreneurial mindset, and the ability to be flexible, nimble, and pro-active
- Eagerness to contribute to and learn in an exciting, young, vibrant company
- You will be reliable, efficient, and good at following through on all tasks, big and small
Full-time contract 5 days / week (potential for flexitime) based in our studio in Falmouth, Cornwall. 24 - 26k salary, depending on experience. Annual leace 32 days including bank holidays.
- Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Applications close on 3rd June 2022
- Interviews will be held on 10th and 14th June 2022
- Start date: ASAP
- PLEASE NOTE: this job is located in Falmouth, Cornwall, UK, and cannot be done remotely or from home.