WE ARE RECRUITING: OPERATIONS AND CUSTOMER SERVICES MANAGER
We are looking for a dynamic, independent person to take on a leading role at our new Cornwall HQ.
Rosa Bloom is an independent fashion label with a global cult following. Specialising in ethically-made, sequin-covered garments, the brand has a strong and growing community of loyal customers. We are moving our HQ to Falmouth in Cornwall, and for the right person this is an exciting opportunity to become a key part of our very small team, with great potential for the role to develop.
You will love this job if you are:
- Excited at the prospect of taking on a leading role within a small business and a tight-knit team
- Someone who would embrace the opportunity to take on a wide variety of responsibilities
- Confident at independently developing and implementing efficient systems and processes, as well as learning and maintaining existing ones
- A natural communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, able to confidently engage with everyone and anyone who crosses your path
- Someone who will take pride and satisfaction in delivering a high level of personalised customer service, through developing strong product knowledge and building a rapport with customers
- Reliable and good at following through on all tasks, big and small
- Working closely with the Company Director on a wide variety of tasks
- You will be the first point of contact for customers, via email, phone, and social media
- Pack and dispatch for our online shop, as well as keeping product stock organised and stock levels kept accurate and up-to-date
- Website management and development (in collaboration with our specialist web developer)
- Day-to-day office management such as stock control, ordering of supplies, plus logistics and other organisational tasks
- Using fashion production software for inventory management
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THIS ROLE- Exceptional organizational skills and an eye for the finer details
- Excellent time-management, and ability to work under pressure & prioritise effectively
- A positive, problem-solving outlook
- Competent computer skills - a good working knowledge of Excel, Word, InDesign, and Photoshop
- A willingness to be adaptable to the constantly changing needs of a busy small business
- Eagerness to contribute to and learn in an exciting, young, vibrant company
APPLICATIONS- Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications close on 6th August 2019, but we may start interviewing sooner, so get your application in!
- Permanent, full time contract. 24k – 26k annum depending on experience.
- PLEASE NOTE this job is located in Falmouth, Cornwall, UK