SEA CIRCUS SEQUIN PLAYSUIT - QUARTZ
Availability: In stock
Brand: Rosa Bloom
Please note: You have 14 days from the date of dispatch of your order to return Sale/ Archive items to us.
An all-time Rosa Bloom favourite. The vintage-inspired shape flatters and accentuates all the right places. Not only that, but it’s comfortable and practical too, thanks to the stretchy organic cotton fabric, and popper fasteners at the crotch. The Sea Circus truly fits like a dream.
HOW IT FITS
• STRETCH: stretchy organic cotton hugs and contours your body, at the same time as providing comfort and freedom of movement. The sequins will streamline your curves, making this style flattering on all body shapes.
• GO BRA-FREE: the low-cut back is best suited to going bra-less, in the confidence that the stretch fabric and sequin coverage will keep you feeling supported. If you’d prefer not to go without, opt for a low-back or stick-on bra.
• EASY TO WEAR: flattering low cut leg. Clever concealed popper fasteners (aka snaps or press studs) at the crotch for easy bathroom trips.
• NO ITCHY SEQUINS: we promise our sequins don't itch! The soft fabric and cotton thread is smooth and comfortable against your skin. It’s party wear that feels like lounge wear.
This style fits true to size but has a lot of stretch, so if you are between sizes, size down rather than up. We think this playsuit looks best when it is tight-fitting.
Particularly in the larger sizes, you may like to size down for a snugger fit. The XXL will fit up to a UK size 20-22 (US 16-18)
For more info, click here:
Our model Rianne is wearing the size XL. Normally she would be an XXL in our sizing, but she chose to size down in this style for a closer fit.
She is a UK size 18-20 (US 14-16) Her height is 5’7.5” (172cm) bust 45" (115cm) waist 37" (94cm) hip 47” (120cm)
Rianne also wears the Supernova bomber and Inti cape in Quartz.
"My ultimate festival outfit. Without a doubt, this is the style I have worn the most out of anything I have ever designed. It never fails to make me feel amazing and I’m not sure that it will ever be topped. A friend of mine calls this her ‘empowerment suit’, and she’s right; something transformational happens when you put on the Sea Circus. It flatters every body shape, and I say that with confidence, having seen hundreds of people try it on over the years."
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
“This playsuit looks even more amazing in person! I wanna wear it all the time and I'll deffo be buying another one in the future” – Katy
• Hand-stitched sequins
• Stretch jersey fabric: 95% organic cotton 5% spandex
• Buttons down the front (real buttons so can be opened, although you don’t need to open them to get this playsuit on)
• Scooped low back
• Low cut leg with frill edge
• Concealed popper fasteners at the crotch
Quartz is a sublime, elegant colour. Its pearly tones of pastel pink, lightest blue, and pale gold put it in a league of its own. Quartz is similar to Rose, but the pink and aqua tones are lighter, and the base fabric is a tonal pistachio off-white.
Love this colour? See all the other styles we do in Quartz HERE.
This all-in-one outfit needs very little styling. At festivals, you can wear this sequin playsuit with a pair of comfy trainers (that’s sneakers for our friends across the pond) or some statement ankle boots. You may like to play around with wearing a few of the top buttons open to mix up the neckline.
Our favourite cover-up is the Agnes sequin kimono, but a colourful robe or floaty shirt from your wardrobe will also make a great layer for the Sea Circus. On cooler evenings, the Supernova bomber makes is a killer addition – or chuck on your chunkiest cardigan or faux-fur coat.
Wear with tights, fishnets, or leggings if you’d like a little more coverage on the legs.
ABOUT THE MAKERS
Our clothes are made with a slow fashion ethos. Everything is designed by Rosa in her studio in Cornwall, UK, and made by a female-led family business in Bali, Indonesia. Rosa has been working closely with Annie and her team in Bali since 2010. Every sequin is hand-stitched by a skilled artisan, and each piece comes with a tag showing the name of the maker.
£4 Standard (3-5 working days)
£7 Express (2-3 working days)
FREE on orders over £150
€15 Express (2-4 business days)
FREE on orders over €200
$18 Express (3-5 working days)
FREE on orders over $200
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND:
$35 Express (4-6 business days)
FREE on orders over $400
REST OF WORLD:
We ship to over 240 countries.
GBP 18 Express (3-7 business days)
FREE on orders over GBP 200
More delivery info HERE
Free returns for exchanges within the UK. Flat rate pre-paid shipping of £5 for returns where a refund is required. Easy pre-paid returns from overseas. Items can be returned for a refund when they are sent back unworn and with all tags still attached, within 28 days of the date your order was dispatched to you, or 14 days for SALE / ARCHIVE products, so long as you adhere to our RETURNS POLICY.
More returns info HERE