SEA CIRCUS SEQUIN PLAYSUIT - CHAMELEON
Availability: In stock
Brand: Rosa Bloom
An all-time Rosa Bloom favourite. The vintage-inspired shape flatters and accentuates all the right places. Not only that, but it’s comfortable and practical too, thanks to the stretchy organic cotton fabric, and popper fasteners at the crotch. The Sea Circus truly fits like a dream.
HOW IT FITS
• STRETCH: stretchy organic cotton hugs and contours your body, at the same time as providing comfort and freedom of movement. The sequins will streamline your curves, making this style flattering on all body shapes.
• GO BRA-FREE: the low-cut back is best suited to going bra-less, in the confidence that the stretch fabric and sequin coverage will keep you feeling supported. If you’d prefer not to go without, opt for a low-back or stick-on bra.
• EASY TO WEAR: flattering low cut leg. Clever concealed popper fasteners (aka snaps or press studs) at the crotch for easy bathroom trips.
• NO ITCHY SEQUINS: we promise our sequins don't itch! The soft fabric and cotton thread is smooth and comfortable against your skin. It’s party wear that feels like lounge wear.
This style fits true to size.
Our model Geneve is wearing size L. Her top half is UK 14 (US 10) and bottom half UK 18 (US 14). Her height is 5’9” (176cm) bust 38" (97cm) waist 32" (81cm) hip 47” (120cm)
For more info, click here:
"My ultimate festival outfit. Without a doubt, this is the style I have worn the most out of anything I have ever designed. It never fails to make me feel amazing and I’m not sure that it will ever be topped. A friend of mine calls this her ‘empowerment suit’, and she’s right; something transformational happens when you put on the Sea Circus. It flatters every body shape, and I say that with confidence, having seen hundreds of people try it on over the years."
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
“I absolutely love my playsuit! I wore it to a festival, sat down on the grass all weekend, and when I got home I washed it and it looks as good as new! They’re super easy to wash and so so soft on the inside. I was also worried it would be restrictive or scratchy but it’s so stretchy, so comfy, I wore it all weekend! Also the poppers in between your legs are a godsend when you’re at a festival and don’t want to fully strip off. Also, they are incredibly made, you won’t regret spending this much on a playsuit, I think they’re amazing value for money. I love Rosa Bloom and cannot wait to buy more!" – Bryony
• Hand-stitched sequins
• Stretch jersey fabric: 95% organic cotton 5% spandex
• Buttons down the front (real buttons so can be opened, although you don’t need to open them to get this playsuit on)
• Scooped low back
• Low cut leg with frill edge
• Concealed popper fasteners at the crotch
Chameleon will woo you with her soft sage green tones. Flashes of mint and warm peachy gold make this sequin glow. A lush, verdant colour, it makes us think of the sea, morning sunshine, and faraway places. We did a very limited run of this colour way back in 2016, and Rosa has been wanting to bring it back ever since.
Love this colour? See all the other styles we do in Chameleon HERE.
This all-in-one outfit needs very little styling. At festivals, you can wear this sequin playsuit with a pair of comfy trainers (that’s sneakers for our friends across the pond) or some statement ankle boots. You may like to play around with wearing a few of the top buttons open to mix up the neckline.
Our favourite cover-up is the Agnes sequin robe, but a colourful robe or floaty shirt from your wardrobe will also make a great layer for the Sea Circus. On cooler evenings, the Supernova bomber is a killer addition – or chuck on your chunkiest cardigan or festival coat.
Wear with tights, fishnets, or leggings if you’d like a little more coverage on the legs.
ABOUT THE MAKERS
Our clothes are made with a slow fashion ethos. Everything is designed by Rosa and her team in her studio in Cornwall, UK, and made by a female-led family business in Bali, Indonesia. Rosa has been working closely with Annie and her team in Bali since 2010. Every sequin is hand-stitched by a skilled artisan, and each piece comes with a tag showing the name of the maker.
£4 Standard (3-5 working days)
£7 Express (2-3 working days)
FREE on orders over £150
€15 Express (2-4 business days)
FREE on orders over €200
$18 Express (3-5 working days)
FREE on orders over $200
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND:
$35 Express (4-6 business days)
FREE on orders over $400
REST OF WORLD:
We ship to over 240 countries.
GBP 18 Express (3-7 business days)
FREE on orders over GBP 200
More delivery info HERE
Free returns for exchanges within the UK. Flat rate pre-paid shipping of £5 for returns where a refund is required. Easy pre-paid returns from overseas. Items can be returned for a refund when they are sent back unworn and with all tags still attached, within 28 days of the date your order was dispatched to you, so long as you adhere to our RETURNS POLICY.
More returns info HERE