APHRODITE SEQUIN JUMPSUIT - MINT
Availability: In stock
Brand: Rosa Bloom
Please note: You have 14 days from the date of dispatch of your order to return Sale/ Archive items to us.
The sequin jumpsuit of your dreams. Aphrodite is a traffic-stopping sequin catsuit that glows with thousands of hand-sewn iridescent sequins, and fits like a glove thanks to its stretch jersey body.
HOW IT FITS
• STRETCH: stretchy organic cotton hugs and contours your body, at the same time as providing comfort and freedom of movement. The sequins will streamline your curves, making this style flattering on all body shapes
• BRA-FRIENDLY: there are 2 buttons at the V-neck, wear them closed for a higher neckline giving more bust coverage, or open for a plunging neckline. There are also 2 buttons at the back, which can be closed to conceal your bra strap, or worn open to give a deeper V if you are not wearing a bra (For comparison, take a look at other colours to see all three of our models in this jumpsuit - Dominique and Jenny are wearing their buttons open, Rianne is wearing hers closed)
• NO ITCHY SEQUINS: We promise our sequins don't itch! The soft fabric and cotton thread is smooth and comfortable against your skin. It’s partywear that feels like loungewear
This style fits true to size but has a lot of stretch, so if you are between sizes, size down rather than up. We think this jumpsuit looks best when it is tight-fitting.
Particularly in the larger sizes, you may like to size down for a snugger fit. The XXL will fit up to a UK size 20-22 (US 16-18)
Our model Rianne is wearing the XL. Normally she would be an XXL in our sizing, but she chose to size down in this style for a closer fit. She is a UK size 18-20 (US 14-16) height 5’7.5” (172cm) bust 45" (115cm), waist 37" (94cm) hip 47” (120cm)
For more sizing info, click here:
"My favourite thing about this sequin jumpsuit? It gives maximum effect with minimum effort. I am pretty lazy when it comes to planning outfits, and this jumpsuit really appeals to my love of easy dressing! You just pull it on and you’re ready to go. It also attracts a LOT of attention – just wait ‘till you walk down the street in it!”
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
"It's better than I ever imagined! The jumpsuit feels like it was made for me, and fits in all the right places. An absolutely show-stopping look!" - Hayley
• Hand-stitched sequins
• Stretch jersey fabric: 95% organic cotton 5% spandex
• Deep V neckline and back
• Short cap sleeves
• Slightly cropped leg
• Panelled construction for a flattering fit
Mint is pure eye candy. This is no ordinary blue. Its vibrant aqua colour is magical and unapologetic. In fact, it should probably be called Aqua; but Rosa chose a mint green colour for the base fabric, because she wanted to bring out the green tones in this iridescent sequin, which is what makes this colour so special. And the name Mint just stuck. This colour makes us think of tropical seas.
Love this colour? See all the other styles we do in Mint HERE.
This all-in-one outfit needs very little styling. At festivals, you can wear this sequin jumpsuit with a pair of comfy trainers (that’s sneakers for our friends across the pond) for laid-back style. For special occasions, you will look killer pairing it with a chunky block-heel sandal in a bold colour.
MEET THE MAKER
Our clothes are made with a slow fashion ethos. Everything is designed by Rosa in her studio in Cornwall, UK, and made by a female-led family business in Bali, Indonesia. Rosa has been working closely with Annie and her team in Bali since 2010. Every sequin is hand-stitched by a skilled artisan, and each piece comes with a tag showing the name of the maker.
£4 Standard (3-5 working days)
£7 Express (2-3 working days)
FREE on orders over £150
€15 Express (2-4 business days)
FREE on orders over €200
$18 Express (3-5 working days)
FREE on orders over $200
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND:
$35 Express (4-6 business days)
FREE on orders over $400
REST OF WORLD:
We ship to over 240 countries.
GBP 18 Express (3-7 business days)
FREE on orders over GBP 200
More delivery info HERE
Free returns for exchanges within the UK. Flat rate pre-paid shipping of £5 for returns where a refund is required. Easy pre-paid returns from overseas. Items can be returned for a refund when they are sent back unworn and with all tags still attached, within 28 days of the date your order was dispatched to you, or 14 days for SALE / ARCHIVE products, so long as you adhere to our RETURNS POLICY.
More returns info HERE