FLORENCE SEQUIN CAPE TOP - FOX
Availability: In stock
Brand: Rosa Bloom
Love our Mella playsuit but prefer wearing separates? Florence is the top for you. We’ve taken our signature cape sleeves and added a stretchy waistband, to cinch in at the waist and give you a statement silhouette.
HOW IT FITS
• DRAPE & STRETCH: woven non-stretch organic cotton gives drape and just the right amount of structure to the full-circle cape sleeves, whilst stretchy organic cotton jersey hugs and contours your waist. This combination delivers a supremely comfortable fit.
• BRA TIPS: the cape sleeves are open from underarm to high waist, so when you lift your arms, a glimpse of bra might be seen. You may like to wear a nude bra, or one in a bright colour, or if you prefer your bra to be completely concealed, add a V-neck vest or crop top layer.
• NO ITCHY SEQUINS: we promise our sequins don't itch! The soft fabric and cotton thread is smooth and comfortable against your skin. It’s party wear that feels like lounge wear.
This style runs true to size, but you may like to size down if you are between sizes, because it is generous at the bust due to the cape style shape, and the waist is stretchy so has a flexible fit.
For more info, click here:
"I love the drama of the cape sleeves. The Florence is named after a close friend who helped me work on the fit when I was designing this top. She is a powerhouse of a woman, so I hope you feel the embodiment of empowerment when you wear this top!"
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
“The fit and cut of this top is so good… it is stunning” – Matthew
• Hand-stitched sequins
• 100% organic cotton body – woven mid-weight twill fabric
• 95% organic cotton 5% spandex waistband - stretch jersey fabric
• Full circle cape sleeves – elbow-skimming length
Fox is the most incredible punchy orange/gold. Its iridescence creates a spectrum of sunset colours across your body. An absolute head-turner. You will transform in to a sequin goddess as the sun goes down.
Love this colour? See all the other styles we do in Fox HERE.
The Florence top is a versatile separate and works well with several of our other styles: wear with the Juno shorts for a two-piece version of our Mella playsuit; pair with Indus leggings in a matching colour to give the effect of a cape-sleeve jumpsuit; or team with Gigi hotpants for a killer all-in-one look with the versatility of a 2-piece. Or try our new favourite combo: the Florence with the Audrey skirt.
Customers tell us this piece is also great for wearing in ‘real’ life – meaning it’s not just for festivals, it can happily be styled with your regular wardrobe too! The Florence cuts a fine figure worn with a high-waisted slim trouser or pencil skirt.
ABOUT THE MAKERS
Our clothes are made with a slow fashion ethos. Everything is designed by Rosa and her team in her studio in Cornwall, UK, and made by a female-led family business in Bali, Indonesia. Rosa has been working closely with Annie and her team in Bali since 2010. Every sequin is hand-stitched by a skilled artisan, and each piece comes with a tag showing the name of the maker.
£4 Standard (3-5 working days)
£7 Express (2-3 working days)
FREE on orders over £150
€15 Express (2-4 business days)
FREE on orders over €200
$18 Express (3-5 working days)
FREE on orders over $200
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND:
$35 Express (4-6 business days)
FREE on orders over $400
REST OF WORLD:
We ship to over 240 countries.
GBP 18 Express (3-7 business days)
FREE on orders over GBP 200
More delivery info HERE
Free returns for exchanges within the UK. Flat rate pre-paid shipping of £5 for returns where a refund is required. Easy pre-paid returns from overseas. Items can be returned for a refund when they are sent back unworn and with all tags still attached, within 28 days of the date your order was dispatched to you, or 14 days for SALE / ARCHIVE products, so long as you adhere to our RETURNS POLICY.
More returns info HERE