SEA CIRCUS SEQUIN PLAYSUIT - MINT
Availability: In stock
Brand: Rosa Bloom
HOW IT FITS
• STRETCH: stretchy organic cotton hugs and contours your body, at the same time as providing comfort and freedom of movement. The sequins will streamline your curves, making this style flattering on all body shapes.
• GO BRA-FREE: the low-cut back is best suited to going bra-less, in the confidence that the stretch fabric and sequin coverage will keep you feeling supported. If you’d prefer not to go without, opt for a low-back or stick-on bra.
• EASY TO WEAR: flattering low cut leg. Clever concealed popper fasteners (aka snaps or press studs) at the crotch for easy bathroom trips.
• NO ITCHY SEQUINS: we promise our sequins don't itch! The soft fabric and cotton thread is smooth and comfortable against your skin. It’s party wear that feels like lounge wear.
This style fits true to size but has a lot of stretch, so if you are between sizes, size down rather than up. We think this playsuit looks best when it is tight-fitting.
Particularly in the larger sizes, you may like to size down for a snugger fit. The XXL will fit up to a UK size 20-22 (US 16-18)
For more info, click here:
Our model Jenny is wearing the size S. Her top half is UK size 8-10 (US 4-6) and bottom half UK size 14 (US 10) Her height is 5’9” (176cm) bust 33” (84cm) waist 28” (71cm) hip 41.5” (105cm)
If you are different sizes on top and bottom like Jenny, you can choose the smaller of the two sizes for your playsuit, due to the stretchy fit.
Jenny also wears the Supernova bomber in Mint.
"My ultimate festival outfit. Without a doubt, this is the style I have worn the most out of anything I have ever designed. It never fails to make me feel amazing and I’m not sure that it will ever be topped. A friend of mine calls this her ‘empowerment suit’, and she’s right; something transformational happens when you put on the Sea Circus. It flatters every body shape, and I say that with confidence, having seen hundreds of people try it on over the years."
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
“I almost never buy bodysuits online because I have a long torso and nothing ever fits me... but decided to give this one a chance... and now I have 3 different colors and I will get more! So nice on the skin, so flattering, so sparkly. And so much work put into it. I'm an aerialist and so far rubbing on lycra, not one sequin has fallen off!” – Valery
• Hand-stitched sequins
• Stretch jersey fabric: 95% organic cotton 5% spandex
• Buttons down the front (real buttons so can be opened, although you don’t need to open them to get this playsuit on)
• Scooped low back
• Low cut leg with frill edge
• Concealed popper fasteners at the crotch
Mint is pure eye candy. This is no ordinary blue. Its vibrant aqua colour is magical and unapologetic. In fact, it should probably be called Aqua; but Rosa chose a mint green colour for the base fabric, because she wanted to bring out the green tones in this iridescent sequin, which is what makes this colour so special. And the name Mint just stuck. This colour makes us think of tropical seas.
Love this colour? See all the other styles we do in Mint HERE.
This all-in-one outfit needs very little styling. At festivals, you can wear this sequin playsuit with a pair of comfy trainers (that’s sneakers for our friends across the pond) or some statement ankle boots. You may like to play around with wearing a few of the top buttons open to mix up the neckline.
Our favourite cover-up is the Agnes sequin kimono, but a colourful robe or floaty shirt from your wardrobe will also make a great layer for the Sea Circus. On cooler evenings, the Supernova bomber makes is a killer addition – or chuck on your chunkiest cardigan or faux-fur coat.
Wear with tights, fishnets, or leggings if you’d like a little more coverage on the legs.
ABOUT THE MAKERS
Our clothes are made with a slow fashion ethos. Everything is designed by Rosa in her studio in Cornwall, UK, and made by a female-led family business in Bali, Indonesia. Rosa has been working closely with Annie and her team in Bali since 2010. Every sequin is hand-stitched by a skilled artisan, and each piece comes with a tag showing the name of the maker.
£4 Standard (2-4 days)
£6 Express (1-2 days)
FREE on orders over £150
€6.50 Standard (10-20 days)
€15 Express (2-5 days)
FREE on orders over €200
$7 Standard (11-21 days)
$15 Express (2-4 days)
FREE on orders over $200
$15 Standard (11-15 days)
$35 Express (2-4 days)
FREE on orders over $350
REST OF WORLD:
We ship to over 240 countries.
GBP 8 Standard (11-21 days)
GBP 18 Express (3-8 days)
FREE on orders over GBP 200
More delivery info HERE
Free returns within the UK. Easy pre-paid returns from overseas. Items can be returned for a refund when they are sent back unworn and with all tags still attached, within 28 days for UK customers, and within 21 days for international customers.
Items marked FINAL SALE cannot be returned.
More returns info HERE