FLORENCE SEQUIN CAPE TOP - QUARTZ
Availability: Out of stock
Brand: Rosa Bloom
HOW IT FITS
• DRAPE & STRETCH: woven non-stretch organic cotton gives drape and just the right amount of structure to the full-circle cape sleeves, whilst stretchy organic cotton jersey hugs and contours your waist. This combination delivers a supremely comfortable fit.
• BRA TIPS: the cape sleeves are open from underarm to high waist, so when you lift your arms, a glimpse of bra might be seen. You may like to wear a nude bra, or one in a bright colour, or if you prefer your bra to be completely concealed, add a V-neck vest or crop top layer.
• NO ITCHY SEQUINS: we promise our sequins don't itch! The soft fabric and cotton thread is smooth and comfortable against your skin. It’s party wear that feels like lounge wear.
This style runs true to size, but you may like to size down if you are between sizes, because it is generous at the bust due to the cape style shape, and the waist is stretchy. We think this top looks best when it is a snug fit, to cinch you in at the waist.
For more info, click here:
Our model Dominique is wearing the size XS. She is a UK size 8-10 (US 4-6)
Her height is 5'11.5" (182cm) bust 33" (84cm) waist 27" (69cm) hip 37.5" (95cm)
Dominique also wears the Gigi hotpants in Quartz.
"I love the drama of the cape sleeves. The Florence is named after a close friend who helped me work on the fit when I was designing this top. She is a powerhouse of a woman, so I hope you feel the embodiment of empowerment when you wear this top!"
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
“The fit and cut of this top is so good… it is stunning” – Matthew
• Hand-stitched sequins
• 100% organic cotton body – woven mid-weight twill fabric
• 95% organic cotton 5% spandex waistband - stretch jersey fabric
• Full circle cape sleeves – elbow-skimming length
Quartz is a sublime, elegant colour. Its pearly tones of pastel pink, lightest blue, and pale gold put it in a league of its own. Quartz is similar to Rose, but the pink and aqua tones are lighter, and the base fabric is a tonal pistachio off-white.
Love this colour? See all the other styles we do in Quartz HERE.
The Florence top is a versatile separate and works well with several of our other styles: wear with the Juno shorts for a two-piece version of our Mella playsuit; pair with Indus leggings in a matching colour to give the effect of a cape-sleeve jumpsuit; or team with Gigi hotpants for a killer all-in-one look with the versatility of a 2-piece.
Customers tell us this piece is also great for wearing in ‘real’ life – meaning it’s not just for festivals, it can happily be styled with your regular wardrobe too! The Florence cuts a fine figure worn with a high-waisted slim trouser or pencil skirt.
ABOUT THE MAKERS
Our clothes are made with a slow fashion ethos. Everything is designed by Rosa in her studio in Cornwall, UK, and made by a female-led family business in Bali, Indonesia. Rosa has been working closely with Annie and her team in Bali since 2010. Every sequin is hand-stitched by a skilled artisan, and each piece comes with a tag showing the name of the maker.
£4 Standard (2-4 days)
£6 Express (1-2 days)
FREE on orders over £150
€6.50 Standard (10-20 days)
€15 Express (2-5 days)
FREE on orders over €200
$7 Standard (11-21 days)
$15 Express (2-4 days)
FREE on orders over $200
$15 Standard (11-15 days)
$35 Express (2-4 days)
FREE on orders over $350
REST OF WORLD:
We ship to over 240 countries.
GBP 8 Standard (11-21 days)
GBP 18 Express (3-8 days)
FREE on orders over GBP 200
More delivery info HERE
Free returns within the UK. Easy pre-paid returns from overseas. Items can be returned for a refund when they are sent back unworn and with all tags still attached, within 28 days for UK customers, and within 21 days for international customers.
Items marked FINAL SALE cannot be returned.
More returns info HERE